Communication & Negotiation
Learners explore best practices in communication and negotiation, reflect on strategies for communicating with audiences that do not share their expertise, and equip themselves with the information needed to advocate for themselves and their profession.
Click Take Course to begin.
- Mindful Listening & Communication
- Managing Outlier Prescribers
- Pitching to the C-Suite
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Culture Change
- Compensation Playbook
Learners will be able to:
- Discuss the components of mindful or active listening
- Identify the potential barriers to this kind of listening
- Apply a few strategies to foster good communication
- Describe the steps involved in promoting culture change in institutions
- Demonstrate communication skills to negotiate with hospital leadership
- Adopt communication skills to influence the prescribing habits of others