IDSA CID, JID and OFID Manuscript Review Program
The Infectious Diseases Society of America offers category 1 CME credit for reviewing manuscripts from CID, JID and OFID. Only reviews received on time and judged satisfactory by the Editor(s) responsible for the particular manuscript will be eligible for CME credit. We only provide CME credit to reviewers if they request CME credit at the time they complete their review. If you are interested in participating in this program, please contact the journal directly.
Through the manuscript peer review process for CID, JID, or OFID, you should be able to:
- Integrate new discoveries or observations in infectious disease research that can be applied in your work
- Use information resources that improve your ability to treat patients or to conduct research in infectious diseases
- Identify articles that provide relevant, new data about infectious diseases that could result in additional knowledge
- Apply new information that could result in improved healthcare outcomes
IDSA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
IDSA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
In order to earn CME credit for your manuscript review, please follow the steps below:
- Create an account in IDSA Academy, or log in here.
- Once you have an account, or if you have an existing account, go to the IDSA Academy Catalog and select IDSA Manuscript Review from the dropdown.
- Then select the journal that you are reviewing and click "Take Course" to complete the evaluation and earn CME credit.
- You can only review 3 journals per year for a maximum total of 15 CME credits.
PCs Running Window
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
Apple Computers Running OSX
- Google Chrome