IDSA CID, JID and OFID Manuscript Review Program 2
The Infectious Diseases Society of America offers category 1 CME credits for reviewing manuscripts from CID, JID and OFID. Only reviews received on time and judged satisfactory by the Editor(s) responsible for the particular manuscript will be eligible for CME credit. We only provide CME credit to reviewers if they request CME credit at the time they complete their review. If you are interested in participating in this program, please contact the journal directly.
Through the manuscript peer review process for CID, JID, or OFID, you should be able to:
- Integrate new discoveries or observations in infectious disease research that can be applied in your work
- Use information resources that improve your ability to treat patients or to conduct research in infectious diseases
- Identify articles that provide relevant, new data about infectious diseases that could result in additional knowledge
- Apply new information that could result in improved healthcare outcomes
In support of improving patient care, IDSA is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement
IDSA designates this manuscript review for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. A peer reviewer may claim a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM within one calendar year for reviewing manuscripts for CID.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
In order to earn CME credit for your manuscript review, please follow the steps below:
- Select the journal associated with your manuscript review once you click "Take Course" to complete the evaluation and claim CME credit.
- If you have already taken this course (completed an evaluation and claimed CME credit), please click here to select the next numerical course to claim CME credit for another manuscript review.
- If you are not sure how many manuscripts you have claimed CME credit for, please navigate to "My Account" in the top right corner and click on "Completed Courses".
- You may only claim CME credit for 5 manuscript reviews per year for a maximum total of 15 CME credits.
PCs Running Window
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
Apple Computers Running OSX
- Google Chrome